Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In The Spirit of Effective Communication

Hey!

This is just a quick note to let you know that, although I seem to be receiving email from most of you, some of you are not receiving the responses I have sent to you.  One person in particular has sent me several emails telling me that I have not responded in weeks, even though I have answered every email received. On my end, the emails look as if they were sent and I received no error messages, so I can only conclude that my emails are being filtered out by spam filters on the other end.  I know that other people HAVE received my emails.

If you are a follower of this blog, you can always leave a comment below the post.  Please know that I DO seem to be receiving emails, and I appreciate them, even though you have not been able to receive my response.  And also please know that despite the many hurdles we have faced in recent weeks, we are actually doing pretty well, all things considered!

Hope this post finds you well. You are missed!

Priscilla

1 comment: